Worn Wear Repair Roll - Black
Patagonia Worn Wear Repair Roll - Black
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Sizing: One size
Materials: 100% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Multiple configuration options can be used together or apart
- Lies flat in the Black Hole® Cube
- Exterior lash points
- Contains a Worn Wear® Field Repair Kit, plus a QR code link to videos for helpful repair tips and tricks
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory in Vietnam
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.