Worker Jeans - indigo
Sizing guide Info
Kowtow Worker Jeans - indigo
Wellington based label Kowtow have combined their love for the planet and love for fashion into something extraordinary. There are way too many reasons to respect what they do. The clothes are beautifully considered and the message is crystal clear; be a responsible consumer and look real good while doing it.
Sizing: Relaxed - shop to size
Materials: 100% Organic Cotton
- Mid-rise jeans
- Wide leg
- Front pleats
- Mid-weight denim
- Low crotch
- Made to sit at the hips
- Rounded front pockets
- SIngle back patch pockets
- Wide turned up cuffs
- Fly and button up closure
Kowtow Fabrics and Certifications:
- All cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and the farmers
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- Finished with OEKO-TEX certified nickel-free tacks made in Germany.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Christine is 5'9" and has a 25" waist. She wears size extra small.
She wears a top from Rollas and shoes from Stepney Workers Club.
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.