Women's Downdrift Jacket - sublime green
Sizing guide Info
Patagonia Women's Downdrift Jacket - sublime green
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Sizing: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: 4-ply NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon faille
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish on fabric
- Recycled duck and goose down for warmth in cold weather
- Removable insulated hood
- VISLON® zipper, covered placket for wind protection
- 2 double entry front patch-on pockets to stash your essentials
- Internal zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length for warmth and comfort
- Life is way too short to ever be cold
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets helps reduce ocean plastic pollution
Model is 175cm and wears a size Small
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.