Venturi Hexamesh - gravel/petale
Note: We can process your order, and will hold your goods. But we are unable to ship your order until the NZ government deems it safe to do so! Thank you so much for your continued support.
Note: We can process your order, and will hold your goods. But we are unable to ship your order until the NZ government deems it safe to do so! Thank you so much for your continued support.Or pay 6 x $44.99 What's This?
Receive your purchase now, spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free!
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Veja Venturi Hexamesh - gravel/petale
A brand new style from Veja, the Venturi is made in part from recycled plastic bottles - three per pair to be exact. The suede and B-Mesh upper creates a breathable, water-resistant upper, while the organic cotton cushioned insole provides comfort. As with all Veja sneakers, the sole is made from wild rubber from the Amazon. Overall, this chunky sneaker screams sustainability.
Don't miss out on the Venturi.
Materials: Hexamesh (organic cotton/recycled polyester)/suede/rubber/jersey
EU 37 = US Womens 6
EU 38 = US Womens 7
EU 39 = US Womens 8
EU 40 = US Womens 9
- Hexamesh upper (70% organic cotton and 30% recycled polyester weave)
- Panels made from water-repellent suede, V-knit and TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Jersey lining ( 33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made from 12% wild rubber, 12% recycled plastic bottles, 12% jute and other synthetic materials
- Sole made from wild rubber from the Amazon
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (50% natural latex from Brazil and 50% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.