Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack - Cabin Gold
Sizing guide Info
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack - Cabin Gold
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Sizing: 20cm x 12cm x 5cm
Materials: Body: Recycled Nylon Ripstop; Lining: Recycled Polyester
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Main compartment features a key clip and security pocket that doubles as the pack's stuff sack
- Soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the Mini around your hips or over your shoulder, bandolier style
- 2.4 oz., 70-denier, 100% recycled ripstop nylon is treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating for weather resistance
- Lined with 3.3 oz., 200-denier, 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.