U990TE6 Made in USA - Pale Yellow/White
New Balance U990TE6 Made in USA - Pale Yellow/White
The 990’s original designers were tasked with creating the single best running shoe on the market. The finished product more than lived up to its billing. When it hit shelves for the first time in 1982 the 990 sported an elegantly understated grey colorway, and a then unheard of three-figure price tag. For avid runners and ahead of the curve tastemakers alike, the 990 was a mark of quality and superior taste. There have been updates to the design since ’82, and more color options, but the 990’s aspirational status symbol aura has never changed. Simply put, the 990 is the shoe so good, that we’ve never stopped making it. The 990v1 features a premium upper construction and ENCAP midsole cushioning.
New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contain a domestic value of 70% or more.
Materials: Pigskin and mesh upper, rubber outsole
Sizing: US Mens - (Check the SIZING GUIDE above for men's / women's size conversions
- Premium pigskin mesh upper
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim
- Provides ultimate comfort and support
- Reflective accents designed to catch the light
- TPU back tab
- FuelCell foam delivers a propuslive feel to help drive you forward
- You'll wear and enjoy these for life
- New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.