Standard Baggu - rose checkerboard
Sizing guide Info
Baggu Standard Baggu - rose checkerboard
Based in San Francisco, Baggu makes delightful bags that make our everyday lives easier and more enjoyable. The bags are consciously designed to create as little wastage as possible, using sustainable materials. Baggu has a long-standing partnership with their manufacturer in China, who is committed to ethical and environmentally responsible practices. You can read more about Baggu's ethics HERE. In summary, very nice bags and we are happy to welcome them to the GAG gang.
Size: 63cm H x 40cm L x 15cm D
Materials: 100% ripstop nylon
- Reusable bag for whatever the heck you want
- Carry in your hand or sling it over the shoulder
- Holds approx 2-3 plastic grocery bags full
- Fold flat into a little pouch
- Made of 40% recycled nylon sourced from pre-consumer waste
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.