Quandary Brimmer - Forge Grey
Patagonia Quandary Brimmer - Forge Grey
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Sizing: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: 95% Nylon (65% Recycled), 5% Spandex, (Headband: 100% Recycled Polyester)
- For hot days and dusty trails
- Wide, glare-reducing brim
- Low-profile sweatband
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Toggle closure to secure your hat when you make it to the ridgeline winds
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in China
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.