Pile Lined Trucker Jacket - new navy
Sizing guide Info
Patagonia Pile Lined Trucker Jacket - new navy
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Sizing: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: Denim: 12-oz 64% Organic Cotton, 35% Recycled Cotton, 1% Recycled Spandex foam-dyed denim. Lining: 8.7oz 100% Recycled Polyester.
- Champion-weight fabric with a soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
- Classic crewneck pullover with a modern fit and just enough stretch
- Two side pockets
- Two chest pockets, closed with flaps and snaps to keep your dinero safe
- Woven label Logo
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original design inspired by vintage Patagonia label
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.