OU576PTY Made in UK - Brown/Orange
Sizing guide Info
New Balance OU576PTY Made in UK - Brown/Orange
A signature Flimby made model, the MADE in UK 576 was originally released in 1988 as a top of the range trail runner. The MADE in UK 576 ‘Underglazed’ offers a unique twist on the shoe’s trail origins with a design inspired by hands-on ceramic craftsmanship. A classic mesh with pigskin suede overlay upper is outfitted with dark, clay red colorway. This design takes cues from the raw earth materials that are shaped into pottery, while the premium material construction reflects the refined finished product of fully-fired ceramics.
Made in USA
Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
Fit: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: Suede, Mesh, Rubber
Sizing: US Mens (Check the SIZING GUIDE above for men's / women's size conversions)
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim
- Classic upper design with tip and saddle foxing
- Premium pigskin, mesh and synthetic upper
- Asymmetric motion control device helps control excess rear foot movement
- Rubber outsole "Underglazed" edition features rich earth tones inspired by modern ceramics before the glazing process
- Heritage styling
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.