Original 850 - off white
Sizing guide Info
New Balance Original 850 - off white
The iconic 850 is most known as being the first New Balance sneaker to replace the brand's "N" branding on the upper with the now-iconic "NB" branding on the tongue and heel. The 850 was also dubbed their first unisex sneaker to further establish it's modern concept. Its construction, which is a bit divergent from its OG model first released in 1996, mostly compose of suede exteriors, with panelin adjacent dressed in smooth leathers and then mesh.
Fit: True to size
Materials: Leather, suede, rubber
Sizing: US Mens
US Mens 5 = US Womens 6.5
US Mens 6 = US Womens 7.5
US Mens 7 = US Womens 8.5
- Abstract graphic print near sole and bold colour blocking throughout
- Flying NB logo at heel
- Heel tab makes it easy to pull these shoes on
- Midsole features FRESH FOAM engineered for precision comfort
- Synthetic/mesh construction
- Upgraded trail-inspired mesh upper
- Vibram outsole provides durable grip and excellent traction
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.