Nano Puff Jacket - metric orange
Sizing guide Info
Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket - Metric Orange
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Sizing: Regular fit - Shop to size
Materials: 100% Recycled ripstop polyester
- Filled with 60G PrimaLoft synthetic insulation
- Lightweight shell fabric has a water repellent finish
- Classic brick quilting uses durable thread
- Centre-front zip has an interior storm flap and chin guard
- internal zip chest pocket
- Drawcord on the hem
- Folds into its own pocket
Model is 185cm and wears a size Medium
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.