M990TD3 - Purple "Raw Amethyst"
Sizing guide Info
New Balance M990TD3 - Purple "Raw Amethyst"
The 990’s original designers were tasked with creating the single best running shoe on the market. The finished product more than lived up to its billing. When it hit shelves for the first time in 1982 the 990 sported an elegantly understated grey colorway, and a then unheard of three-figure price tag. For avid runners and ahead of the curve tastemakers alike, the 990 was a mark of quality and superior taste. There have been updates to the design since ’82, and more color options, but the 990’s aspirational status symbol aura has never changed. One of the sixteen new pairs teased by Teddy Santis that make up his debut MADE in USA season.
Fit: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: Leather, Synthetic Mesh, Rubber
Sizing: US Mens - (Check the SIZING GUIDE above for men's / women's size conversions)
- Hairy suede/mesh upper
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales
Terms and Conditions
- Only available to New Zealand & Australian customers.
- 1 pair per person, any orders with multiple pairs will be cancelled.
- No purchases on behalf of others.
- No Store-Credit, Gift Vouchers, Laybuy, Afterpay, Humm or PartPay to be used.
- No Loyalty gained, no Loyalty used.
- All sales are final.
- Suspected resellers will be turned away and Good As Gold reserves the right to determine suspected resellers.
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.