Double Knee Painter Pant - stonewashed denim
This product is only available online.
Sizing guide Info
Stan Ray Double Knee Painter Pant - stonewashed denim
Tried and true since 1972. Stan Ray is a family company born and still based in Texas, USA. To put it simply, they make clothes designed for easy wear and movement with minimum fuss and maximum practicality. Easy!
The Painter Pants are a nice loose fit which like to sit on or above the hip. Straight cut right down to the hem with a 17.5" leg opening. The perfect amount of baggy. Triple chain stitch contruction throughout making them sturdy as! Out of all the Stan Ray fits this is the GAG favourite.
Sizing: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: 97% Cotton 3% Elastane
- Relaxed fit super hardwearing double knee pant
- Pair it with the 'Prison Shirt - stonewashed denim' for a rad denim on denim look
- All the pocket details and loops you need for a day on the site
- 13oz stonewashed denim
- Heavyweight triple needle construction
- Riveted and bar tacked stress points
- Double layer front leg panels
- Tool pockets and hammer loop
- Button-fastening cuff
- Flat felled seams
- Re-enforced riveted shank button
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Made in Turkey
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.