Campo Chromefree Leather - white/natural
Veja Campo Chromefree Leather - white/natural
Since 2005, Veja has been creating footwear differently by infusing each stage of production with positive impacts. Environmentally friendly sneakers, made with raw materials sourced from organic farmer and ecological agriculture without chemicals or polluting processes. Choosing a pair of sneakers from Veja is always the best choice.
Fit: Slightly wide
Materials: ChromeFree leather/coated canvas/wild rubber/organic cotton
(Check the SIZING GUIDE above for men's / women's size conversions)
- ChromeFree leather upper (Chrome-free and does not use heavy metals or hazardous acids)
- ChromeFree leather and coated canvas panels (certified by the Leather Working Group)
- Soles made from wild rubber from the Amazon forest
- Insole made from E.V.A. and recycled E.V.A. and wild rubber from the Amazon forest
- Jersey (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester) lining
- 100% organic cotton laces
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.