Bryant Giles 2002R - Iguana
Sizing guide Info
New Balance Bryant Giles 2002R - Iguana
The intricately layered techniques and socially conscious and autobiographical themes of Bryant Giles have earned the Los Angeles-based artist and designer international acclaim in both the fashion and art worlds. With an individualized take on the 2002R, Giles draws on a particularly unique source of inspiration, his own pair of customized, classic grey 992s. The 2002R reinterprets the hand-drawn alterations made to the 992 as embroidered, original artwork. These graphics are set against a backdrop of a neutral toned, canvas and suede accented upper, for a holistic feeling spin on the silhouette’s high-tech heritage. Original illustrations also feature on the shoe’s sockliner, and on customized packaging, with multiple lace options and a removable hook and loop ‘N’ logo capturing the energy of the in-studio creative process, down to the last detail.
Fit: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: Suede, Mesh, Rubber
Sizing: US Mens - (Check the SIZING GUIDE above for men's / women's size conversions)
- Pig suede upper
- ABZORB midsole
- Stability web outsole for arch support
- Shock-abzorbing 'N-ergy' outsole
- Classic 'N' branding
Terms and Conditions
- Only available to New Zealand & Australian customers.
- 1 pair per person, any orders with multiple pairs will be cancelled.
- No purchases on behalf of others.
- No Store-Credit, Gift Vouchers, Laybuy, Afterpay, Humm or PartPay to be used.
- No Loyalty gained, no Loyalty used.
- All sales are final.
- Suspected resellers will be turned away and Good As Gold reserves the right to determine suspected resellers.
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.