Black Hole Pack 25L - Smolder Blue
Patagonia Black Hole Pack 25L - Smolder Blue
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Materials: 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop (Lining: 100% Polyester)
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Easy access main compartment
- Polyester lining is coated with PU
- Padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops
- Zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted reinforced haul handle
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory in Vietnam
- 640 g
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.