Atlas Dress - palette dress
Sizing guide Info
Kowtow Atlas Dress - palette dress
Wellington based label Kowtow have combined a love for the planet and love for fashion into something extraordinary. There are way too many reasons to respect what they do. The clothes are beautifully considered and the message is crystal clear; be a responsible consumer and look real good while doin' it.
Sizing: Oversized - shop to size
Materials: 100% ethical organic cotton
- Can be worn both ways
- V neckline on one side, scoop neckline on the other
- Gathered skirt
- Side seam pockets
- Full raglan sleeves
- Cuffs fasten with recycled hemp buttons
Kowtow Fabrics and Certifications:
- All cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and the farmers
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
- Finished with recycled hemp buttons made in Italy
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.