Alpha SV Jacket - Orca
Sizing guide Info
Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket - Orca
Born in the rugged Canadian mountains, Arc'teryx is regarded as producing the best technical garments in the world. Built on the principle of obsessive, precise design and production, their unique in-house manufacturing and design centres allow them to constantly evolve and build products that fit and perform like no other. Arc'teryx gives you unrivalled performance at the point of extreme need.
Sizing: Regular - Shop to size
Materials: GORE-TEX PRO with GORE C-KNIT™
- Protect yourself from the welly winds with this masterpiece
- A proven performer in severe alpine conditions
- N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - Bluesign Approved Material
- Tall collar with laminated chin guard
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with ball cap adjustment for all you moutain biking geeks
- One left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zipper and RS™ Zipper Sliders
- Two external volume pleated chest pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ Zipper Sliders
- Internal zippered security pocket with one internal dump pocket
- RECCO® reflector in the left bicep pocket
Shipping & Returns
NZ / Australia
NZ: Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping.
Australia : Spend over $259NZD to receive free shipping.
Purchases under these values will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $399NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.