Meadowlark Medusa Stud Earrings - silver
The Medusa shows a return to Meadowlark's preoccupation with serpents. The designers created a fluid, three dimensional serpent shape that coils with abandon and dangles exuberantly from ear lobes. Representing fertility, creative rebirth and dual meaning, the serpent fits with Meadowlark's ethos of exploring both light and dark. As always, items are made with love in Meadowlark's Auckland atelier.
Size: 14mm diameter
Materials: Sterling silver
- Small snake stud
- Classic butterfly fastening
Special Order info:
We can special order any item of Meadowlark's range, even styles you don't see listed on our site.
Special Orders usually take 5-9 weeks to arrive.
- Once your Special Order is processed we will be in touch with you with an exact timeframe.
- If you are not happy with this timeframe you are welcome to cancel the order for a full refund.
Ring Sizes / Letters / Numbers:
- If you are ordering a letter, number or a ring please specify in the ‘notes’ section at checkout what letter, number or ring size you would like.
- There are no exchanges or returns on special orders.
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.