Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack - black
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack - black
Patagonia is so good at what they do I don't even know where to start. Since it's inception in 1973, founder Yvon Chouinard has ensured the company's commitment to environmental conservation has remained at the forefront of it's mission. Patagonia leads the way in ethical manufacturing practices.
Sizing: 39.4cm x 26cm x 20.3cm
Materials: Recycled nylon ripstop
- Lightweight, sturdy nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access;large interior and exterior zippered stash pockets
- Double stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Adjustable, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps neatly tuck away when not in use
- Can be carried as a tote or backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.