Salomon XT-Wings-2 - nimbus cloud black patina green
Founded in 1947 in the depths of the French Alps, Salomon started as a family business sharpening ski edges. Salomon would later establish itself as more than just a ski brand, with the release of its first hiking boot in 1992. Salomons passion lies in the outdoors, therefore inspiring their craftsmanship to be an enabler for your outdoor adventures. Salomon continues to execute sneakers which combine advanced material research and performance testing for sneakers that can take you from the terrains of Mount Everest to the floors of a rave.
Fit: True to size
Materials: Textile uppers, EVA midsole, Contagrip Outsole
Sizing: US Mens
(Check the SIZING GUIDE above for men's / women's size conversions
- Contagrip® outsole
- Lacing system Quicklace™
- Pouch to store the Quicklace™
- Abrasion resistant TPU mesh uppers
- An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit.
- Rubber toe cap covers the tip of the shoe
- Profeel Film helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability.
- You got this far, you've seen the specs...you know this shoe is that good
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.