Marlin V-Knit - chalk/pierre/natural
$309.95Or 6 payments from $51.65 What's This?
Receive your purchase now, spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free!
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Veja Marlin V-Knit - chalk/pierre/natural
The Marlin is designed by Veja to unite and balance the needs and expectation of the running community. Named after one of the fastest and most athletic fish in the sea, the Marlin will surely help in manifesting good results. Light, dynamic and comfortable. These are a real-deal running shoe and represent an amazing step towards a more sustainable future for the running shoe industry.
Fit: Regular - shop to size.
Check out the size guide above for conversions.
- Upper: V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels: Pebax RNew (100% castor oil)
- Logo: Amazonian rubber
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole: 72% biobased and recycled (51% sugar cane, 21% recycled plastic bottles)
- Midsole: 60% sugar cane
- Outsole: 75% bio-based (32% Amazonian rubber, 33% rice waste, 7% soy, 3% palm oil
- Cushion: Latex in L-Foam (50% Natural latex from Brazil, 50% Synthetic Latex)
- Laces: 100% Recycled plastic bottles
- 6mm lower drop for a natural stride
- L-Foam forefoot insert gives an 80% energy return
- Excellent shock absorption
- Multidirectional flex grooves to enhance footwork
- 288g weight
- Snug fitting
- Super breathable upper
- Ticks all the boxes for an amazing running shoe
- Made in Brazil
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.