Kowtow Racer Back Singlet - white
Wellington based label Kowtow have combined their love for the planet and love for fashion into something extraordinary. There are way too many reasons to respect what they do. The clothes are beautifully considered and the message is crystal clear; be a responsible consumer and look real good while doing it.
To indicate that this garment has been made with no harm to the planet, we have added a colourful ‘Building Block’ tag to the seam. A signifier that it, and its wearer are part of the movement towards a better future.
Sizing: Regular - shop to size
Materials: 100% Fairtrade organic Cotton
- Racer back
- Ribbed binding around the neck and armholes
- Mid-weight jersey cotton fabric
- Just a great basic to have
Kowtow Fabrics and Certifications
- All cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and the farmers
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- All Kowtow garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.