Building Block Drape Pant - stone
Kowtow Building Block Drape Pant - stone
Wellington-based label Kowtow produce clothing made entirely with sustainably and ethically sourced materials, and all of their garments are certified by non-profit internationally recognised organisations - so you can be a responsible consumer and look real good doin' it!
A 'Building Block' tag is added to the seam to indicate that this garment has been made with no harm to the planet. A signifier that it, and its wearer are part of the movement towards a better future.
Sizing: Wide-leg fit - shop to size
Materials: 100% Fairtrade organic cotton midweight 190gsm jersey
- Full length, wide leg pant
- Front pleats
- Side seam pockets
- Finished with a wide elastic waistband
Fabrics & Certifications
- Made from 100% Fairtrade organic cotton rib knit.
- Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes.
- All of Kowtow's garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Shipping & Returns
Spend over $99NZD to receive free shipping. Purchases under $99NZD will incur the following shipping charge:
Rest Of The World
Spend over $299NZD to receive free shipping.
View our full refund and exchange policies here.